
It felt so good to vote. I think this is the first election I've voted in that made me feel good. For once, I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils.
Is it boggling anyone else's mind though, that they still haven't quite managed to figure out this voting debacle? I mean how many years have we been doing this and yet they still aren't prepared for voters? There are already rumors spreading about ridiculously long lines, librarians that overslept and created lines of cranky voters, use of paper ballots, and god knows what else. I've heard several people comment on how they've managed to perfect voting for American Idol, but have yet to figure out fool proof voting for the presidential election. You would think ESPECIALLY after the complete messes that encapsulated the past two presidential elections, they would have devised some sort of solution to prevent chaos from forming.
Anyways, I just hope, no matter what the outcome, that it is a clean, fair, and scandal free win.
No comments:
Post a Comment